WordPress has been difficult to login. Finally I got in again.
I re taped the bass where I removed the masking tape to install the batteries to try the electronics. I got a tiny plug in amp in the mail and wanted to see if it will work. Seems to come through with a click, maybe it will work. It’s now ready to be lacquered unless I choose to cover that cross line on the back, hmm.
Pepper is in purring with a cuddle.
I decided to start a new soprano neck as the first mahogany one is fretted off. I cut a piece of cherry wood I found in the stash, two pieces on the table saw. I trimmed one on the band saw for the doubled foot where the neck meets the body and an angle cut for the head stock, glued and clamped. The doubled foot is really close to the right thickness, a little sanding of the body should make a nice light curved back fit.
I made a big batch of Pasta y Fagioli soup, five buckets for lunches ready to go. Yum, my favorite.