A little bit more on the vardo today. I pulled out the sink counter ply wood and fixed the cracked seam, sanded it while the raccoon ate the cat food. I installed the wheel well metal plates after punching holes. I used some 3/4″ sheet metal screws from the RS bins to attach it, still need to secure horizontal sheets but the vertical is in place.
I pulled the hand sink counter out, brought it inside, removed the laser paper and secured the faucet. I attached the copper handmade nipples to the valves wrenched tight, pex elbows in place and secured those to the faucet tubes. I need to ask about sealing the sink to the counter. We can drill some small holes in the aluminum for the 5 screws. Not a lot, but some done.