10/2/12

Standard

So on Sunday I raised the tanks 4 1/2 ” to clear the trailer jack, plugged the holes with dowels, good, it works. I also cut the panels where the table/bed will be, had enough to cover it all the way down, though the last 11″ on the D side is vertical but won’t be seen behind the bench.

I made a bracket tonight at work for the regulator to fit over the center batten. It’s a little crude as the second bends out wouldn’t fit the brake, did them in the vice with a couple crescent wrenches to make the bend, that works. Checked it when I got home, it fits OK, with 2 holes to secure the regulator and 4 more to tie it to the wall. The screws that came with it are pan head, not flat, may dig for some or put a couple shallow holes in the batten but it’ll work. The gas system is nearly done as the hoses came in last night, though we’ll need a ball valve from the salvage yard for the water heater but can use a cap for now. Besides, that’s plumbing, yet to do.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s