I glued down the inside door panels today, tacked with finish nails. Need another box of nails to finish the outside, they’re cheap, couple bucks. We still have a partial tube of caulk, may be enough to finish the door, have boat caulk too, it’ll work ++. I checked the size to the door frame, I’ll need to cut a 1/4″, 1/8 each side plus a tinny bit for clearance. The drive side has a bit of curve down low, need to sand that out with the belt. May be worth removing the jam again to get it straight so the hinge works correctly. Trim it with the multi-tool. We put the 2 GFIs in yesterday and took out some excess wood on the inside lower door, researched the health codes. Egads.